On Saturday, December 1, 2018, the The Milan-Berlin Friends of the Library is presenting “Homes for the Holidays – A Tour of Beautiful & Historic Milan Homes”, which will include Angel Welcome Bed & Breakfast!
In addition to the homes tour, the ticket price includes a ticket for the raffle items, which include gift baskets and holiday decor. Each ticket purchase includesone raffle ticket, but you can purcahse more for $1 each or 6 for $5. Tickets are $12 in advance and $15 day-of-tour and are now available. Advance tickets may be purchased at the Milan and Berlin libraries, as well as CrossTown Goods, D’Vine Design, The Salvage Divas, The Village Drive Thru, and The Wine Post in Milan; Corso’s Flower and Garden Center in Sandusky; and Naturally Country and Schild’s IGA in Norwalk. Day-of-tour tickets will only be available at the Milan Library.
The tour starts at 1pm, but The Moorhens, a Celtic music group, will perform in the library lobby starting at 12 noon the day of the tour to get your toes tapping and your Chirstmas spirit ready for the festive tour time!
Tour stops include:
1. Milan Public Library, 19 E. Church Street
2. Angel Welcome Bed & Breakfast, 2 E. Front Street
3. Thomas Edison Birthplace, 9 N. Edison Drive
4. Bettcher Residence, 14 N. Edison Drive
5. Grames Residence, 31 E. Front Street
6. Mayles Residence, 67 E. Front Street
7. White Dog Bed & Breakfast, 128 S. Center Street
8. Rospert Residence, 80 S. Edison Drive
Proceeds will benefit the Milan-Berlin libraries. For more information, email email@example.com or call Christine Wolf at (419) 499-2123.